Download No Code MVP By Bram Kanstein
The fast and cost-effective way to build and validate your startup ideas, without any code.
Learn the mindset, process and tools to rapidly turn your idea into a first product you can test with real customers, all without knowing or learning how to code.
â€œBram, I have to sayâ€¦ WELL DONE!! I loved your videos and couldnâ€™t get enough of it! Well worth the price. Thanks so much for putting this together. Following your guides and validation steps is a huge time-saver. Iâ€™m inspired and ready to start my next MVP!â€
Michael Gill â€“ Dev & Entrepreneur
â€œNo-Code MVP should be a pre-requisite for anyone interested in launching an entrepreneurial endeavor. It provides a fantastic framework for thinking about designing experiments, testing your assumptions, and iterating on your first product.â€
Erik Berg â€“ VC Investor
Got product ideas, but not sure how to get started?
No problem! This course will boost your idea validation skills with a practical framework to build Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), and teach you how to build and launch that first product yourself, without code.
After completing this course, youâ€™ll never waste time on the wrong idea again.
The Lean Mindset
Learn how to start small and stay objective about your progress while keeping your big idea in mind.
Understand that your potential customers and their problems are more important than (ideas for) solutions.
Define a Value Proposition
Turn your idea into a solid value proposition that can be used to design and launch your first MVP.
Your MVP Experiment setup
Define what you want to learn by means of your MVP and how to set it up using a proven framework.
Get introduced to 9 easy to learn No-Code tools that you can use to build your own MVP without code.
Hands-on building guides
Step-by-step tutorial videos that teach you the setup, process and tools to build 6 different types of No-Code MVPâ€™s.
Who itâ€™s for
This course is for anyone whoâ€™s looking for a hands-on and pragmatic approach to kickstart and validate new startup ideas:
- Startup Entrepreneurs
- Product Managers, Marketers and their teams
- Corporate Innovators & Intrapreneurs
- Innovation Managers & Directors
- Small Business Owners
- And yes, developers too!
This course includes
ðŸ”‘ Immediate access to all the content
ðŸ“– Digital and printable worksheets
ðŸ“ Assignments to apply your new skills
ðŸ™Œ A reading list with in every chapter
ðŸ› An introduction to 9 easy to learn no-code tools
ðŸ— Step-by-step building guides for 6 real-life No-Code MVPâ€™s
âœ… Actionable and personal feedback on your idea
â™¥ï¸ A private student community
ðŸ’¡ 5.5 hours of curated and practical knowledge
ðŸ“¼ 42 proactive, easy-to-digest 5-20 minute videos
ðŸ’°$500+ worth of software deals to start your journey
What you will learn to build in this course
- HomeworthDirect is a functional MVP for a â€œProductized-serviceâ€ type of product. Try it out by filling out the details of a home and paying the fee for the valuation report.
- YVA (Your Virtual Assistant) is a functional MVP for a â€œService Businessâ€. You can find out how it works by choosing and signing up for one of the plans.
- Ship My Things is a functional MVP for an â€œOn-Demand Serviceâ€ product. Try it out by requesting a shipping quote, or apply to become a driver and pay the application fee.
- GamingTutor is a functional MVP for a â€œMarketplaceâ€ type of product. Try it out by checking out the list of curated tutors, sign up for the newsletter or apply to become a tutor.
- A functional landing page MVP to capture leads for an upcoming product. Includes a sign-up form, confirmation email and the automated workflow that makes it all happen. Try it out here.
- A functional MVP to facilitate a direct or pre-sale of a digital product; like an ebook, course or other files. Includes sign-up + payment, product delivery and the workflow that makes it all happen.
â€œI canâ€™t speak highly enough of this course! Itâ€™s so good and does such a great job of framing the mindset and decision making behind the choices of creating an MVP. I think if you grab this youâ€™re going to LOVE it.â€
Ben Parker â€“ Designer & Visual Developer
â€œThis course is amazing and well worth the money! â¤ï¸ I am fully committed to no-code with my business design agency and this course makes it super easy to learn the most relevant no-code tools that are available today. I would recommend No-Code MVP to anyone who wants to launch a digital product!â€
Yves Terrier â€“ Business Designer & Entrepreneur
Who is teaching this course?
Hi! ðŸ‘‹ Iâ€™m Bram Kanstein, @bramk on Twitter. Iâ€™m an early-stage startup expert and product builder whoâ€™s built, launched and sold 3 â€œNo-Codeâ€ products. One has been used by 1.000.000+ people, and another one was bought by a Silicon Valley VC firm.
Besides my own projects, Iâ€™ve also worked with dozens of startups and corporate innovation teams on the development, launch, and growth of new products and business initiatives.
My goal with No-Code MVP is to show and teach you that you donâ€™t need to know how to code, spend a lot of money and time, or hire a developer to start working on your startup idea. Iâ€™m looking forward to hearing about yours!
Not knowing how to code shouldnâ€™t stop you from investigating whether your ideas can reach their full potential. Start today.
This content is locked For
Sign Up to see all our download links and hidden content.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Download as much as you need
You can choose from two membership options:
Monthly or LifeTime
Starts at $30